Wednesday, December 14, 2011

And so it begins

So I began a blog FOREVER ago to track my family and share the precious happenings.  I successfully posted I think twice.  While I liked and enjoyed it, I had too many ideas on what to write.  So time passed and more time passed and I just fell out of the habit.  But did I ever really develop the habit in the first place as I think it is said it takes 2 weeks to develop a habit? 

I have thought about blogging every week but never got back in the saddle.  But I could not figure out why.  Lord knows I have a ton of thoughts and opinions.  And then I realized I needed another venue for those.  I will keep the one on my family to hopefully serve as a historian of the little things in our lives.  And now I have this one to entertain my rantings and ravings.

This should be interesting as while in the company of those other than my husband (who entertains my crazy notions, although I am not sure if it is because he has to or because he wants to), I usually refrain from controversial subjects or hard opinions.  However on here I am not worried about stepping on toes or offending others as you are welcome to look away at any time...that's if any one is ever looking at all.  HA!  So here we go...Take 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment